Access to Pont Noir is provided free of charge on the following terms
1. By using Pont Noir you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not use the website.
2. We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of the website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should stop using this website.
3. You agree to use Pont Noir only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content.
4. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Pont Noir content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use requires our prior written permission.
5. By submitting any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want.
6. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
7. In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws, that you have the right to give us permission to use it, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
8. If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution.
10. You agree to use Pont Noir in accordance with the following Community Rules.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- No spamming or off-topic material
- Don’t submit of the same or very similar contributions many times.
- No advertising or promoting.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed.
- No impersonation.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
- All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly.
11. If you fail to abide by the Community Rules, your contribution maybe been removed and action may be being taken against your account. This action may include any content posted by you being checked before being allowed to go on the website or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate on Pont Noir.
12. We reserve the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
13. We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified).
14. The majority of content on Pont Noir is created by its members. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not ours.
15. Any links to third party websites do not amount to any endorsement of that site and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
16. We shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) death or personal injury; (b) loss of data; (c) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (d) loss of business; (e) loss of opportunity; (f) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (g) losses suffered by third parties; or (h) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Pont Noir regardless of the form of action.
17. We do not warrant that functions available on the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks to satisfy your particular requirements.
18. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
19. The failure or delay to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive our right to enforce that right.
20. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of European Union which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
These terms where last updated on 14 May 2017.