Here are a few more
An old stone bridge over the river Maulde near Saint-Martin-Château
What lovely photos! We are particularly interested in the one over the river Goze as it is the baby Goze that goes through La Tour and between our beloved feudal mottes. Could you say exactly where it is?
That's very interesting, Dave. Thank you. We use the D7 frequently to go to Gouzon but have never ventured off into any of the anciens chemins that close to the town. We will check it out. The shapes in the field nearby are really strange. I wonder what they are?
- You cannot post new topics in this forum
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum
- You cannot post attachments in this forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests