Pont Noir

Live Life in Creuse

Dentist recommendations?
by TournesolKate • Thu 20 Feb 2014 07:55
Haven't been on here in ages and it's all changed! Sorry in advance if I'm posting in the wrong forum.

Can anybody recommend a dentist for me please, I live in Ahun. I don't need an English speaker. I've been putting it off years (bit of a phobia of dentists, massive phobia of needles) but I think now is the time as I have a 9 month old who will need to see a dentist too at some point...

So anyone who's seen a dentist here, good or bad, please let me know. Thank you :D
TournesolKate
Oct 2008
Re: Dentist recommendations?
by enzo • Thu 20 Feb 2014 10:30
Don't worry about needles even if you ask for a numbing agent you wont get it I speak from experience I am not in your area so cannot recommend any dentist good luck in you search
enzo
Jun 2011
by Mike • Thu 20 Feb 2014 12:26
Like you I have a phobia of needles.

My wife and I have found a wonderful dentist in Gueret. He is very good, and so is very popular. His wife is also a dentist. She deals with children and is the hygieniste.

As a new patient you will have to wait several months for your appointment (and also reconfirm the appointment 2 weeks before the appointment date.

He is:

Dr Raynaud, 2 bis avenue Rodde, Gueret 05 55 52 04 70
Mike
Feb 2014
by edmoraz • Thu 20 Feb 2014 14:09
Omg several month's, do they get you in quickly if you are in pain?
edmoraz
Feb 2008
by TournesolKate • Thu 20 Feb 2014 15:34
Thank you Mike! I'll check him out.

I saw in la pages jaune there's a dentist in Ahun, has anyone been to him? If he's anything like the doctors here, I'll give him a miss!
TournesolKate
Oct 2008
by Mike • Fri 21 Feb 2014 10:05
After you have become a regular client with Dr Reynaud, if you are in pain he will fit you in very quickly.

i can recommend a "GP" in Gueret - Dr Jean Claude Bataillon, rue de la Gare. He is a bright, cheery man, who loves skiing. He is a general doctor and a doctor of Sport. His wife is also a doctor in the same practice. She seems a bit serious, but is good with women and children.
Mike
Feb 2014
by edmoraz • Fri 21 Feb 2014 10:40
Worth making a note of for the future. Thanks
edmoraz
Feb 2008
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions