Ryanair Liverpool Limoges
by sevy1 • Wed 28 Oct 2015 18:13

I have been waiting for the release of the Ryanair flights for next Summer. Looks like the Liverpool Limoges route is being replaced with a Manchester Limoges route. The flights will be on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from April onwards. Not as convenient for me but I am sure it will suit some.
Sevy :(

sevy1
Sep 2013
Re: Ryanair Liverpool Limoges
by Freezerbill • Wed 28 Oct 2015 18:36

Interesting, I can see that flights appear to stop from liverpool but I cannot get any info for Limoges Manchester, can you help

Freezerbill
Mar 2014
by edmoraz • Thu 29 Oct 2015 16:51

I read it that the Manchester route was an extra route. I hope they don't cancel Liverpool , it's a popular route and it's always full.

edmoraz
Feb 2008
by Freezerbill • Thu 29 Oct 2015 17:17

I have found it now, yes Liverpool flights finish end of March, Manchester starts April.

Good news for some but not for others

Freezerbill
Mar 2014
by edmoraz • Mon 02 Nov 2015 11:06

Bad news for me, it was always a full flight too. Who knows with Ryanair and their thirst for profit .

edmoraz
Feb 2008
by Barbara B • Fri 29 Jan 2016 12:04

The flights from Manchester finish in October. This means there are no flights from this area of France to the north of England between October and April. Hard luck if you want family to visit for Christmas. Can't find any way of finding out why Ryanair hs made this decision. So much for the Northern Powerhouse!

Barbara B
Jan 2016
by rictel • Sat 30 Jan 2016 12:08

Welcome to the forum Barbara B. I've just been looking at the Ryanair flights to London Stansted & there are no dates showing after October either & that route is definitely all year round .So I think it's likely that for some reason you cant access or book dates after October at the moment for any flights ? Maybe it's their policy or a problem on the website. You could call try calling them to ask ?

rictel
Dec 2007
by Barbara B • Sat 30 Jan 2016 14:44

Thanks for the welcome rictel, much appreciated. I did wonder whether that might be the case, let's hope so. I found an article in the Liverpool Echo from October in which Ryanair 'explain' that the transfer of the flight is for 'commercial reasons'. That covers a multitude of sins. Talk about if it's not broken, don't mend it!

Barbara B
Jan 2016
by Robjelves • Tue 23 Feb 2016 18:48

I believe that fly-bee are going to be flying from Birmingham to Limoges over the summer months.

Robjelves
Dec 2013
by Barbara B • Wed 24 Feb 2016 20:46

Not a lot of use for the winter though. It seems as if the north west of England will be cut off from France for half the year.

Barbara B
Jan 2016
by edmoraz • Thu 25 Feb 2016 12:16

I think someone has already mentioned it but maybe the winter flight schedule has not been released yet, let's live in hope eh lol

edmoraz
Feb 2008
by Barbara B • Thu 25 Feb 2016 16:01

According to the publicity in the latest Living magazine the new Manchester service is set to
run April to October. Ironically, the service is advertised as being the
'gateway to Wales'. I was never that good at geography but I think Liverpool might be a bit nearer to Wales than Manchester!

Barbara B
Jan 2016
by rictel • Thu 25 Feb 2016 18:30

Just looked at the Ryanair website & it is now possible to access ( and presumably book ) flights to Manchester from Limoges & back right up to March 2017, albeit only 2 days a week.

rictel
Dec 2007
by Barbara B • Fri 26 Feb 2016 11:27

Woo-hoo! Well done rictel, you've made my day. It's my grandson's 18th in November and I was tearing my hair out wondering how I was going to get there. Thank you. If you're ever in the Charente I owe you a large glass of something.
Barbara

Barbara B
Jan 2016
by rictel • Fri 26 Feb 2016 16:07

You're welcome. Also goes to show ( again ) that you can't believe everything you read in the press :)

rictel
Dec 2007
by Barbara B • Sat 27 Feb 2016 12:37

Just looked on Ryanair -all flights in November are completely booked up! How can that be when they've only just released the timetables? Downcast again now

Barbara B
Jan 2016
by Barbara B • Sat 27 Feb 2016 12:52

Looked again - no flights available for any dates. I think they musn't be released yet ( fingers crossed)

Barbara B
Jan 2016
by rictel • Sat 27 Feb 2016 16:01

See what you mean Barbara, I cant believe all these flights are booked up. It is possible to book a Stansted flight for Nov / Dec, not that it will help in your case of course, maybe they've not released the flights yet ? Your best bet may be to send an email to Ryanair & ask. customerqueries@ryanair.com

rictel
Dec 2007
by Barbara B • Sat 27 Feb 2016 17:06

Has anyone successfully contacted Ryanair and if so how did you do it?

Barbara B
Jan 2016
by Freezerbill • Sat 27 Feb 2016 20:24

when i search flights via ipad and the ryanair app I can see and book flights. When I search ryanair via google there are no flights available

Freezerbill
Mar 2014
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions