la carte fidélité Intermarché
by maryr • Fri 14 Dec 2012 02:25

A reminder
Les euros crédités sur votre carte de fidélité pendant l'année civile en cours (soit du 1er janvier au 31 décembre) sont à utiliser avant le 1er mars de l’année suivante. A défaut d’utilisation des euros avant cette date butoir, les euros seront définitivement perdus.

rough translation

Euro credited on your loyalty card during the current calendar year (that is from January 1st till December 31st) are to be used before March 1st of the next year. For lack of use of euro before this deadline, euro will definitively be lost.

maryr
Nov 2007
Re: la carte fidélité Intermarché
by cmchsmjm • Fri 14 Dec 2012 09:48

We have had one of these cards for the last few years but have never figured out how you actually use the credits! We assumed we would receive vouchers in the post as we do with Tescos.
I keep forgetting to ask about it

cmchsmjm
Jan 2010
by cmchsmjm • Fri 14 Dec 2012 09:52

Actually, ours is for Carrefour does that work in the same way as the Intermarché one? .How ever that works!

cmchsmjm
Jan 2010
by David_J • Fri 14 Dec 2012 11:15

I have a Carrefour carte pass which is a loyalty card and store card in one and I receive a cheque in the post for use in the store each month.

David_J
Aug 2006
by maryr • Fri 14 Dec 2012 13:29

At the bottom of your receipt you will see solde disponible and the amount of euros you have accumulated. When next going shopping bring a previous receipt with you and before paying for your shopping indicate to the check out teller that you wish to use the solde disponible to pay for the goods.You of course will need to have your carte fidélité with you as well. I use mine in Dun Le Palestel Intermarche and have never had any problems. Bon Courage

maryr
Nov 2007
by cmchsmjm • Sun 16 Dec 2012 20:57

Thanks for that maryr.
I don't even want to think about how much money I have wasted by not knowing how the whole thing works!!

cmchsmjm
Jan 2010
by maryr • Sun 16 Dec 2012 22:50

Ah well no point in crying over spilt milk - enjoy your solde disponible this year!

maryr
Nov 2007
by maryr • Tue 19 Feb 2013 17:03

Just another reminder that solde disponible euros you have accumulated during last year will be lost if you don't claim them before 28th Feb. Our Intermarche has a big notice on the door reminding you and also the cashier pointed it out.

maryr
Nov 2007
by typhoo • Wed 20 Feb 2013 17:21

Our local Intermarche in Aigurande will not redeem points as it was the one in La Chatre we registered with and that is where we have to redeem them. We were in Super U the other day and I asked if I could use my points, - got 30 euros off our shop.

typhoo
Aug 2008
by maryr • Wed 20 Feb 2013 19:30

Typhoo it may be worth your while to return to La Chatre if you have accumulated son disponible euros - if not then register with Aigurande intermarche so that you do not lose out next year.

maryr
Nov 2007
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions