Selling Land
by chaillac1 • Tue 10 Aug 2010 20:34

I have just recieved a letter from a local Notaire stating that an a neighbour who has land joining onto my 18a95ca (which i presume is the size of the plot)would like to buy it> the land is within the villabe boundaries and both neighbours adjoining already have large plots may be 3 to 4 times as big as mine already. My presumtion is they may well want the land to build on . My question here is how much is a building plot worth set inside a village boundry

chaillac1
Dec 2005
Re: Selling Land
by Annik • Fri 13 Aug 2010 07:51

Sounds like a minefield here and the big likelihood of your neighbours taking you to the cleaners (what a mixed metaphor...). If no one with experience of building plots gives you an answer I would suggest that you comb the estate agents' details on the net, and read the free advertising sheets, and try to see how much people are asking for similar-sized building plots. Don't be rushed into anything.

Good luck.

Annik

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. (Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.)" Groucho Marx
Annik
Jun 2007
by chaillac1 • Tue 31 Aug 2010 21:22

Thanks Annik, I did just that and printed them off to show the Notaire and to show I was up with the current pricing. I also had a chat with an estate agent I know who told me that the land would be constructable land as it was in the village boundries,this was also confirmed by the Notaire that it was infact constructable land. The agent told me that in the area it sells for between 12 and 15 euro per sq meter, of which they want to buy just under 1900msq needless to say I am asking 15 euro per sq m. Thankyou for your reply and I hope that this post may prove usefull to others at some point.

chaillac1
Dec 2005
by Annik • Wed 01 Sep 2010 11:17

Hi chaillac1 - I'm really pleased that you haven't been ripped off and hope all goes well with the transaction. Fingers crossed...

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. (Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.)" Groucho Marx
Annik
Jun 2007
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions