Pont Noir

Live Life in Creuse

Post Reply
Claims using EHIC
by dikdok • Tue 11 Nov 2014 10:06
I understand you can no longer make retrospective claims in the UK but have to claim from CPAM while still in France. Is this correct? Also do you have to take all the paperwork with your EHIC card in person to Gueret or can it all be done by post? (In this case I suppose it can be sent from home).
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the great ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
Jun 2005
Re: Claims using EHIC
by Dave • Wed 19 Nov 2014 13:52
I believe that you can send them the paperwork. The NHS Choices site points you to cleiss.fr, which has detailed information about how to claim correctly.
User avatar
Aug 2004
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest