BNP Paribas La NetAgence
by dissid32 • Tue 05 Feb 2013 18:44

Does anyone have experience of the BNP internet banking. I have an account with BNP and I'm wondering whether to change to the internet account. Any comments anyone?

Patrick
dissid32
Feb 2006
Re: BNP Paribas La NetAgence
by virtdave • Wed 06 Feb 2013 03:33

As I posted in a related thread, I got fed up with the BNP after a decade of execrable screw-ups there. I do almost all of my banking with the Crédit Agricole on-line, and it works fine--same account as a traditional one, one can add internet access easily.

virtdave
Sep 2008
by Dave • Wed 06 Feb 2013 11:57

+1 for Credit Agricole on-line.

It usually works a treat although at the end of last year they changed the download format for OFX and they put the transaction type in the creditor field which is annoying - hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

I'm not sure I'd want an "online only" account in France. It's difficult enough to sort stuff out when staff are supposed to help; I can't imagine you'll get anything useful once they see this all inclusive get-out.

"Yes Sir, it is sad that some nasty hackers have stolen your last cent and that the restaurant cut up you card and made you wash the dishes. It's a horrible situation for you and you poor wife to eat your own legs, but unhappily you have an online only account so you must email them again. Sorry."

Dave
Administrator
Aug 2004
by Jeanne • Wed 06 Feb 2013 19:47

Do not have a problem with the internet side, just the bank itself. I thought all accounts could have internet access these days?

Jeanne
Jun 2010
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions