Ha! I thought so too until I once saw them growing in a garden by the Nile when I was but a nipper - it was like a mind reset moment. I recently came across a Canadian blogger who had successfully grown them, eventually. If they can grow in the short Canadian summer surely they could grow in the glorious Creuse summer? Would be a fun project...
- You cannot post new topics in this forum
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum
- You cannot post attachments in this forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest