Our neighbor generously dumps a load of cow manure near our flower bed every winter....it works great, we had excellent zinnias, sunflowers, etc. last summer, but we grew few vegetables--tho the neighbor grows excellent vegetables using only cow poop. You can look here for a discussion.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum
- You cannot post attachments in this forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest