We have a pig farmer close by us. It's a commercial operation but the pigs seem happy and well looked after. They are great fun to watch, especially the piglets, but I expect they take a lot of looking after. I did know someone who had a pig at the bottom of there garden and it was huge. It had a big sty and a wallow and a big area for running about and was a bit of a character. They take a lot of time and feed to keep and it's probably not cost effective for most small-holders since there is almost no profit in pork so having your own probably doesn't make sense for most people.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum
- You cannot post attachments in this forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest