Snow due this week?
by Deleted User 1427 • Wed 21 Jan 2015 21:15

Looking at the forcast this morning we were not due any snow, a neighbour then tells me we are due snow all week. I got back to my trusted meteo site and still no snow and I am thinking that maybe my french is going backword (it often is)

Now the meteo says its going to snow all week

Will it, wont it?

I would like about 8 feet of it around my village, just once in my life :lol:

Deleted User 1427
Re: Snow due this week?
by virtdave • Thu 22 Jan 2015 06:29

Several years ago my brother-in-law returned from a day of skiing in the Sierras to find his car so covered in snow he couldn't move it. When he went back much later, after everything had melted, he found his car parked on top of two other cars which had been snowed in earlier....be careful what you wish for.

virtdave
Sep 2008
by Jeanne • Thu 22 Jan 2015 13:55

The forecast has been changing daily. Early in the week it did say small chutes de neige but it d├ępends a lot on the altitude. It certainly has tried a few times but fortunately unsuccessful as of yet in our part of the Creuse. Seems there is some due on and off for the next week. Hoping it stays away.

Jeanne
Jun 2010
by virtdave • Wed 29 Apr 2015 19:47

Didn't it snow at the end of May the year before last? We return to Creuse in a couple of weeks, would you lot see to it that it's pleasant and sunny by then?

virtdave
Sep 2008
by Jeanne • Wed 29 Apr 2015 20:02

I would be extremely surprised if it snowed this year in May. Weather is weather these days; totally unpredictable and I noticed the USA has sufferered pretty awful weather this winter.

I follow these on You Tube and find it extremely interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers

Jeanne
Jun 2010
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions