Re: Gilets Jaunes
I have to say that I personally haven't been caught up in anything, but have seen people at roundabouts with banners. I do have some sympathy for some of the protesters - there are many people in the Creuse that only just can make ends meet and even a small rise in taxes or fuel costs will really impact them and this is a way for their voices to be heard.
For those that bung bricks at Policemen or burn cars and shops I have no time.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum
- You cannot post attachments in this forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest