We have a couple of bats that live in a crack on the side of the house and another that lives in the barn - despite the luxury bat box that I installed for them on a big oak tree at full OMG ladder extension height.
I've found the odd lone bat in a cellar or old building and I think that large colonies aren't the norm in the Creuse, and that different types of bat have different habits. I worked in Austin, Texas for a bit and have seen the sight of more than a million bats leaving the bridge to feed and I'm pretty glad not to have that lot live in my barn.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum
- You cannot post attachments in this forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests