I've checked a couple of French forums (mainly because I didn't know what Halloumi was!) and it seems to be hard to get hold of.
One person suggested a Lebanese deli in 15eme in Paris.
Could you not substitute something similar?
I think France has 286 cheeses, so one must be similar
Well, I don't think I'll be going to Paris for halloumi, that's a bit extreme.
Halloumi is a hard greek cheese, I suppose it's most similar to feta, but it's used for cooking.
It doesn't melt when it's griddled and makes a nice vegetarian dish.
Ah well, I can live without it!
- You cannot post new topics in this forum
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum
- You cannot post attachments in this forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest