Re: what is a "breiul"?
I have got access to a fascinating book called "Les noms de lieux du Limousin, Témoins de l'histoire d'une région" by Marcel Villoutreix, published by the Association des Antiquités Historiques du Limousin, at Limoges in 2002. I don't know if it is publicly available. If anyone wants a place-name looking up, I will try to do it for them. I suspect it would be horribly expensive to buy but should be available from libraries.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum
- You cannot post attachments in this forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest