Pont Noir

Live Life in Creuse

Logging in
by Annik • Mon 14 Oct 2013 12:32
The old Pontnoir site used to recognise me when I arrived and I hardly ever logged in. I have ticked the box asking for this to happen now but it doesn't, and I have to log in each time. Is there anything I can do? This happens even when I have received a topic reply notification and have clicked on the link.

Annik
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. (Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.)" Groucho Marx
Annik
Jun 2007
Re: Logging in
by Dave • Mon 14 Oct 2013 13:41
It is working for me.

Your logon details are remembered with a cookie so you must allow them in your browser. You could try deleting your browser cache and cookies (or just the pontnoir.com ones if you don't want to do them all).
Dave
Administrator
Aug 2004
by Creusebear • Mon 14 Oct 2013 21:02
I have the same thing too. I usually have to login manually each time. Don't know about cookies (more of a digestive person) but I do regularly delete my history - but that shouldn't affect it?
Creusebear
May 2007
by Dave • Tue 15 Oct 2013 09:30
If when you delete your history, you also delete your cookies, then yes you will have to log in again.
Dave
Administrator
Aug 2004
by Annik • Thu 17 Oct 2013 20:53
I haven't done anything new but the site is suddenly working and recognising me when I arrive. That's great!

Annik
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. (Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.)" Groucho Marx
Annik
Jun 2007
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions