What about gardening in France
by leignois • Thu 06 Jul 2006 17:29

Anyone living in France faces new problems. Which plants thrive in heat and low demand for water? Tackling the weed problems. etc

leignois
Jul 2006
Re: What about gardening in France
by Dave • Fri 07 Jul 2006 03:55

I'm not sure that there would be enough interest in this topic for it to have it's own forum, but it could share with smallholding, so I have changed the name of that forum to reflect this.

Dave
Administrator
Aug 2004
by leignois • Fri 07 Jul 2006 12:31

I'm surprised as most of the people I know have gardens but small holding does share the problems

leignois
Jul 2006
by jumac • Wed 13 Dec 2006 17:16

I could have done with a bit of advice a couple of months ago when I was trying to select plants for the boundary of my property. It might well be worth giving it a try for a few months, especially when spring is around the corner!

jumac
Jul 2005
by Dave • Wed 13 Dec 2006 22:33

Since I renamed the Smallholding forum to "Gardening and Smallholding" there have been a total of 2 posts (one Smallholding and one Gardening). Given that there are only 5 threads (including the welcome message) there seems little point right now in spliting this forum.

If you have gardening or smallholding questions then please feel free to use the forum. At the present usage it is difficult to justify a seperate forum at all, let alone two.

Dave
Administrator
Aug 2004
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions