Pont Noir

Live Life in Creuse

Advertising Police - Retirement Announced
by Dave • Mon 02 Feb 2009 21:43
This site takes a lot of management, most of which I enjoy, however there are a growing number of complaints / issues / waffle which amount to a member or group of members moaning about another member "getting away" with something. If someone wants to step forward and actually take part in Pont Noir as a moderator then I am happy to discuss it, otherwise let it alone. If a member posts something that is not allowed you can rest, assured, happy in the knowledge that I will deal with it promptly.

If you have a complaint about a post or thread or another member or me or this site or the world economic crisis then there is a process for this:

- Start a new thread in the Help Desk and Announcements forum, with details of the offending thingy, including a link where appropriate (in the case of global meltdown, post your thread in Café Creusois instead).

- If for some reason it is too serious for open discussion then please PM me instead.

Do not, I repeat, do not clutter up other posts and threads with moans about perceived unfairness or breeches of the rules. I will just delete them, and eventually when you irritate me enough, I will delete your account as well. If you find this all to much and would prefer a site where there is no need to take part and your every post can "stick it to the man" to the wry amusement of those you bash the very next day, you may always Delete Your Own Account and move along, because this community already has its very own village idiot and a vacancy isn't expected any-time soon.
Dave
Administrator
Aug 2004
Re: Advertising Police - Retirement Announced
by thetransporter • Mon 02 Feb 2009 21:56
Nice one Dave!

Perhaps now we can look forward to reading some interesting stuff, as I have done for the last couple of years on this great and informative site.

Keep up the good work!

I myself, like a lot of others, I suppose, read the site upwards of 3 or 4 times a day, without signing in, and find some posts of little or no interest - and I simply ignore them. I treat the adverts in the same way - it's not brain surgery, is it? Just skip the posts that don't concern or interest me and move on with the rest of my life, as it were.

Great site. Very useful, funny and informative. Has been of no end of help to me, even though I may not of posted much, I read every post!
thetransporter
Jan 2008
Re: Advertising Police - Retirement Announced
by rayh • Mon 02 Feb 2009 22:23
Dave rocks!

as the cool kids say :)
"Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy" - Benjamin Franklin
rayh
May 2007
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions