Pont Noir

Live Life in Creuse

New Crosswords Section
by Dave • Sat 22 Mar 2008 13:16
There is a new Crosswords section, that allows you to play the crosswords online.

The first crossword is already out - Les Animaux de la Creuse which has been designed by Creusebear. Others will follow shortly (in both English and French).
Dave
Administrator
Aug 2004
Re: New Crosswords Section
by Annik • Sat 22 Mar 2008 19:14
I've just done the crossword and it was fun, thanks. I won't tell you which clue I got stuck on, trying things that were far too complicated, because I had a mental block on the French for the word c*w... (Creusebear will split her sides!)

Annik
Annik
Jun 2007
by Creusebear • Sat 22 Mar 2008 23:36
I will not! I will merely chortle internally! Glad you enjoyed it (all down to Dave's expertise) - will you set the next one?
Creusebear
May 2007
by Annik • Sun 23 Mar 2008 10:28
I think if I did, I could do the grid but my clues would be most ungrammatical. I would have to run it past you first.

Happy Easter

Annik
Annik
Jun 2007
by FionaFrance • Thu 27 Mar 2008 13:40
Great new feature to the site! I love crosswords. Haven't got time to try this one right away (may not have the knowledge to do it at all :? ) but I'm looking forward to having a go.

Fiona
FionaFrance
Oct 2007
by Annik • Sat 29 Mar 2008 21:33
I've just done the second crossword, with a bit of cheating by having the map on screen at the same time when I had exhausted my guesses! I really enjoyed doing it, and the clues were very good. Many thanks to the compiler.

Annik
Annik
Jun 2007
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions