VO Films - Le Senechal or elsewhere 'en Creuse'
by Suzanne • Tue 17 Jul 2018 09:27

Can anyone recommend the easiest way to find English VO films in the Creuse ? Every visit to France I look up the schedule published for Le Senechal in Gueret and so far we have never managed to visit when there is an English VO film being shown. I love films and enjoy the challenge of watching films in French, but still need the English sub-titles to understand the finer details. I also love watching English films with the sub titles in French to help improve my language skills. Especially in the hot summer months when (I hope) most cinemas have air-con this would be a lovely escape from the intense heat that builds up and just a real treat.

Any ideas ?

Suzanne
Sep 2004
Re: VO Films - Le Senechal or elsewhere 'en Creuse'
by Dave • Fri 23 Nov 2018 09:38

Le Senechal seems to show a number of VO film (although not always in English) although these aren't normally block-busters.

iirc there used to be a mobile cinema that went from town to town and also that English language films were sometimes shown in places like Bourganeuf, but it's been sometime since I've seen anything like that.

Dave
Administrator
Aug 2004
Re: VO Films - Le Senechal or elsewhere 'en Creuse'
by rictel • Sun 25 Nov 2018 22:10

The senechal does VO films quite regularly & often are latest releases On their website look on the " programmation " page.

http://www.cinema-senechal.com/

rictel
Dec 2007
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions