Fishing permissions
by Ambler • Mon 27 Jan 2014 16:52

Hi all
I am an angler and have the €90 national licence which is for rivers and MANAGED lakes. Now my problem is are managed lakes the municipal lakes ie Courtille and Cazine etc. I am aware that private lakes are not included.
I have emailed Peche 23 website to clarify the rules but alas had no reply. I have in the past paid the day ticket price but why pay if I don't have to!
Any replies or just fishing chat would be more than welcome ie good venues rivers or lakes (coarse fishing).
All the best.
Ambler
:roll:

Ambler
Nov 2013
Re: Fishing permissions
by Creusebear • Tue 28 Jan 2014 23:30

Not a fishing person but didn't want to leave your post unanswered. Could you ask at the local places where you can buy the permits?

Creusebear
May 2007
by Ambler • Fri 31 Jan 2014 14:34

I am in the U.K for the next few months, that's why I asked, as I can probably get clarification when I get back over to France.
I remain surprised that with the Creuse landscape there seems to be very little angling interest :(
Thanks Creusebear for being kind enough to reply.
Ambler

Ambler
Nov 2013
by Frankie • Fri 31 Jan 2014 16:50

Ambler
It's not a lack of interest the truth is the rules change dependant on who you ask. I am not sure they know themselves exactly how to apply the rules and what constitutes what on what water. No doubt all will become clear.

Frankie
Jul 2010
by davidcarla • Sun 02 Feb 2014 14:26

Hi there, we are fishing people. In answer to your question, your 90 euro licence will cover you for all 'public waters'- rivers, municipal lakes etc. You also need that licence to fish privately owned waters that are not Carte Cassini, that is to say lakes that aren't older than 1815. However, on privately owned waters you will most likely have to pay a separate permit fee to fish. I know, for example that the management of Cazine is done locally and there are fees to pay. I think it is 100 + euros per year. I know someone who regularly fishes public waters. If you want more info let me know.
Regards

davidcarla
Oct 2012
by Mike6654 • Sun 30 Aug 2015 14:27

Ok, to clarify matters, the carte de peche is available in two forms, the first is for fishing the rivers and river fed lakes, such as tois lacs in la creuse. The second is to fish the same as above but covering approximately half of France, departments specified on license. You do NOT need a carte de peche to fish commune lacs, plan d'eaus, or private fisheries. Costs for fishing theses lakes are paid directly to the fisheries owners, local village Marie's/tabacs or to the bailiffs on the bank. Theses vary from lake to lake. At Cressat, I pay on the bank, but at chenerailles I pay at the bar in the market square. I hope this helps

Mike6654
Aug 2015
by Ambler • Sat 12 Mar 2016 19:45

Thanks Mike
Kind of you to help out. My partner has been ill hence the long delay. I have fished Cressat and caught some nice Carp and paying on the bank is very handy. i think i have got my head round it now. Anybody who is a coarse fisherperson drop me a line lol.

Ambler
Nov 2013
by Freezerbill • Sun 13 Mar 2016 08:59

Have you had a look at Azat fishing, big fish!

Freezerbill
Mar 2014
by Mike6654 • Tue 22 Mar 2016 20:31

Hi Freezerbill, where is the fishing at Azat?

Mike6654
Aug 2015
by rictel • Tue 22 Mar 2016 21:48

I reckon that must be this.

rictel
Dec 2007
by Freezerbill • Tue 22 Mar 2016 21:52

Yes thats rictel correct, Azat Chatenet 23210

Freezerbill
Mar 2014
by Mike6654 • Wed 23 Mar 2016 14:34

Many thanks for that, I am at present looking for day ticket carping in La Creuse, which hold a decent head of carp

Mike6654
Aug 2015
by Ambler • Thu 24 Mar 2016 16:56

I am aware of the fishing at Azat but i didn't know that they do day tickets. Although at €25 it would be more of a present than a regular place to fish. All depends what you are willing to pay.

Ambler
Nov 2013
by Ambler • Thu 24 Mar 2016 16:57

Good info on that site Frankie.

Ambler
Nov 2013
by tribbo • Mon 12 Jun 2017 21:01

Hello. My friend wishes to visit me in the Creuse mid august 2017.😊 he has asked me if he can fly fish for fario trout whilst he is around. (We're near Felletin) is this possible? And where/which river. And where to obtain a fishing permit. I know nothing about fishing. We know of fishing on the Rozeille but been told the river is infested with red Cray fish. Any advice?? Thanks. Pat. 😃

tribbo
Jan 2005
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions