Kebab Shops
by Maria2009 • Wed 02 Sep 2009 17:31

Hiya - does anyone know of any kebab 'take-away' restaurants near Benevant L'Abbaye? that serve the kebabs in a pitta bread ? and not in a French Stick!

Any more importantly - does anyone know of any local kebab shops that actually open occasionaly - so I can go and get one - unlike the 2 shops in Bourganeuf which appear not to actually want any customers as they seem to be permeantly shut???

This may seem like a rather odd question - but I have an enmoursmous craving for a kebab - and will go mad if I don't get one soon!!!!!

Maria2009
Apr 2009
Re: Kebab Shops
by JulieR • Wed 02 Sep 2009 18:21

Hi,
Just to let you know that the Bourganeuf ones have now re-opened after their summer break!
JulieR

JulieR
May 2005
by Maria2009 • Wed 02 Sep 2009 19:30

Sorry for the bad spelling - I think it is withdrawal symptoms.... lol

JulieR - Thanks for you response but we tried those earlier today - I get the feeling they have like a 30 minute window of opportunity when they are open and we keep missing it :)

Maria2009
Apr 2009
by Sevy • Mon 07 Sep 2009 10:32

Maria
There is a Kebab shop in Felletin that appears to be open lunchtimes and evenings. I know it is quite a long way for you but they look delicious.
Sevy

Sevy
Mar 2007
by JulieR • Fri 11 Sep 2009 16:14

Hi,
Hopefully you have had your kebab fix by now but I think that it's because of ramadan they were closed. I think this ends on 19th September (?) so maybe because of the fasting during daylight hours they are opening in the evenings??
Julie

JulieR
May 2005
Display topics from previous: Sort by
Your Permissions