Travelling to Creuse
As a visitor rather than a permanent resident I'm always looking into money/time saving ways of getting to Creuse from Calais.
Some of the ideas I have been looking at are:
1. Collecting Tesco Cubcard points towards Euro Tunnel tickets.
2. P&O are having a sale at the moment with £25 crossings (but they appear to be very early ferries). You can also buy season tickets at a reasonable rate.
3. Using Airmiles for ferry crossings and the Eurotunnel.
4. Getting a smartbox to go through toll booths faster.
5. Going round Paris clockwise and travelling out of the rushhour.
Any top tips out there?