Re: The C word!
by charlie • Mon 15 Jun 2020 09:03
After the announcements over the weekend we have decided that it is reasonable for us to spend several weeks in France and I will now be booking a shuttle out for early next week. Our favoured route is with BF from Portsmouth but that can wait till the ferries have settled down and present a practical solution.just looking at Eurotunnel. at the moment until 15th june they are offering a no questions asked refund and prices are good at the moment. We are going to book for july 6th
for 3 weeks and hope we can go then, if not we can rearrange or cancel and get refund so seems a good deal worth considering.
We can cope with the current two weeks of isolation at our house but are hoping that may change.
Hope all members who are caught up in the CV19 problems can also find suitable routes to or from their homes.