Pont Noir

Live Life in Creuse

Supply to a detached building

by oldnick • Tue 24 Aug 2010 21:46

Hi all, I want to run a single phase supply out of my house to a detached building. I can either :- 1. run a 2 core cable between the house and the detached building and provide rcd protection with an earth electrode at the detached building end. OR 2. run a 3 core cable and earth the installation w...

Forum: French Electrics
Topic: Supply to a detached building
Replies: 2
Views: 1877